Learning with Lily

Learning with Lily

About Me

After a failed IVF in 2007 I thought I'd never be a mother. Then our second IVF worked and Lily was born in December of that year. Twins Tim and Joe followed shortly after (again via IVF) in March 2012.

Then - against all odds - I conceived a natural 'surprise' baby no.4 in early 2013... Evie was born in October of that year.

What else is interesting? I am an ex sufferer of anxiety and depression, my hubby is 28 years older than me (but I'm not weird... honest)... well, not that weird anyway

Gill Harvey

Follow me on Twitter: @4TinyTearaways

Monday, 14 October 2013

On Good Friends, Healing and Hope

Two blog posts in one day... eh!

Thank you for all your support - I've received so many emails and comments!

Thought I'd let you know, I went back to my old therapist who has given me some coping strategies. I think I panicked as I assumed I was back at my worst; however, with her help I hope to class this as a 'blip' and shake it off.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray.. well done for reaching out for support. My therapist def helped me through and knowing you are NOT going mad and are NOT at your worst reminds you you got through before. SOOO happy for you. I don't even know you and you've been on my mind today as know how tough it is moment to moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go girlfriend xxx

    ReplyDelete